Why Become a Validator on
Validators on Elysium Blockchain earn block rewards for their contributions to the network.
As more developers and users adopt Elysium Blockchain, the demand for validators will increase.
Secure the Network
Validators ensure that transactions on the blockchain are validated & added to ledger in a secure and decentralized way.
Be Part of Community
Join a global network of validators who are passionate about blockchain technology.
How to Become a Validator on Elysium Blockchain?
Meet the Requirements
Validators must meet certain technical and financial requirements, including a minimum stake amount.
Fill out our application form with your details and provide information about your experience as a node operator.
Wait for Approval
Our team will review your application and contact you if you meet our requirements.
Setup your Node
Once approved, you’ll need to set up your node according to our guidelines.
You’re now ready to start validating transactions on Elysium Blockchain and earning rewards.
- Have knowledge to deploy a software image on a virtual or physical machine
- Minimum hardware requirements: 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 8 CPU cores
- Use a 100% green hosting solution (preferred)
- Minimum stake amount required to become a validator
- Proof of solvency
- Minimum stake of 50,000 PYR
- Commitment to grow the Vulcan Forged ecosystem
Join our Validator Community Today
and help secure the Elysium Blockchain. Apply now
to become a validator.